Monetize your expertise
You have unique knowledge. Kahana is a platform to help you monetize quickly. The average person takes 6.5 months to monetize online - with Kahana you earn your first $1 and get recurring revenue 10X faster.
- No credit card required
- Monetize in 20 minutes
A Platform Built by Creators for Creators
It’s a lonely world for creators - creators work too long and hard without seeing results. That’s why we created Kahana.
Create digital products faster than ever. Bulk upload content and files into hubs. Organize with folders, subfolders, and smart links.
We now live in a creator economy
YouTube coined the term "creators" in 2011. Today Linktree reports over 200,000,000 creators counted globally.
Creators struggle to monetize
Regardless of follower base size, monetization is a challenge for many creators. Fee events are typically tied to product launches that can take months to create.
6.5the average number of months it takes creators to earn their first dollar
59% of beginner creators haven't monetized yet.
35%of beginner creators have monetized but earn below what can be considered "livable" income.
6% of beginner creators have earned greater than $10K.
We only win when you win. It’s completely free to get started. We only receive a small percentage once you start earning on Kahana.
Creator (Free Forever)
Get all the basics to monetize your expertise.
- Get subscription revenue
- Real-time collaboration
- Admin tools
- Sync across devices
- 2 hubs
- 1 GB storage
For power users who want unlimited revenue streams.
Everything in Creator, plus
- Unlimited hubs
- 5 GB storage
Create, collaborate, and monetize with your team.
Everything in Expert, plus
- 50 GB storage
- Advanced permissions & controls
- Pay as you grow, you’ll be able to reconcile costs for anyone who’s joined your team before each billing cycle
- Designed for expanded collaboration controls to ensure your hubs adhere to community guidelines
Advanced controls & support to run your entire organization.
Everything in Team Collaboration, plus
- SAML, Single-Sign On (SSO)
- White glove 24/7 support
- Dedicated success manager (100+ seats)
- Custom & Advanced Reporting
- Time & Usage Reporting
- Custom Integrations
- Storage as needed
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email our customer support [email protected]
- What does Kahana do?
- Kahana is an online platform that provides infrastructure for content creation, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and subscription revenue. It allows users to curate content into hubs that they can share and monetize.
- How much does Kahana cost?
- There is no out-of-pocket cost for signing up for Kahana. In addition, no credit card or payment information is required for the free plan. Kahana also offers paid plans for premium features. While there is no upfront cost to monetize, Kahana takes a small percentage of earnings as users earn money through monetized hubs.
- Can I use Kahana for free?
- Kahana is totally free to use forever. In fact, if you remain on Kahana's free plan and never get a subscriber on a hub, you'll never pay a dime.
- How do I get paid from Kahana?
- To get paid from Kahana, connect your Stripe account. Once the connection is confirmed, you can manage your payouts to occur automatically or manually through Stripe. In a nutshell, you earn money when people subscribe to your monetized hubs.