Built for Creators and Experts
You have years of valuable information sitting in your brain and on your computer. Kahana helps you turn your collective knowledge into hubs that generate income for you.
Flip a switch and get in front of viewers all over the world. Get exposure to folks who can’t wait for your stuff.
Why People Love Kahana
Multi-passionate creators and experts from all over the world 🌎
We only win when you win - it’s completely free to get started. Kahana takes a 5% transaction fee every time someone pays to access your hub. For example, if you set a $10 price point for your hub and someone pays for access, Kahana will earn $0.50.
Creator (Free Forever)
Get all the basics to monetize your expertise.
- 2 hubs
- Start generating revenue
- Real-time collaboration
- Admin tools
- Sync across devices
- 1 GB storage
For power users who want unlimited revenue streams.
Everything in Creator, plus
- Unlimited hubs
- Unlimited revenue streams
- 5 GB storage
- Priority support
Advanced controls & support to monetize your organization's collective knowledge.
Everything in Expert, plus
- 100 GB storage
- Advanced permissions & controls
- SAML, Single-Sign On (SSO)
- White glove 24/7 support
- Custom & advanced reporting
- Time & usage reporting
- Custom integrations
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email our customer support [email protected]
- What is Kahana?
- You can think of Kahana as Patreon meets Google Drive - it's a collaborative platform that lets you create hubs of knowledge with other creators & experts and monetize together. You can upload your best insights (notes, videos, files, templates, etc.) you've curated and created and charge for access to them without having to build a course from scratch.
- Is Kahana free to use?
- Yes! You can use Kahana for free, forever.
- What does a hub look like?
- You can check out our Featured Hubs page for examples of what a hub looks like.
- How do I think about starting a hub?
- The first step is to recognize that you have unique knowledge! Everyone has a topic, field, or skill that they could teach someone who was in their shoes two years ago, a year ago, or even six months ago. If you need help finding yours, we put together a step-by-step guide to show you how you can quickly identify something you know a lot about and are passionate about and turn it into a hub.
- How do I get paid from Kahana?
- In a nutshell, you earn money when people subscribe to your monetized hubs. In order to charge for access to your hubs, you can connect to Stripe, which you can do by following these steps.