Get paid for your best stuff
Recurring revenue doesn't have to be complicated. Kahana helps creators and experts build profitable hubs of knowledge within minutes.
- No credit card required
- Organize your files
- Start monetizing within 1 hour
Built for Creators and Experts
You have years of valuable information sitting in your brain and resources gathering dust in a (digital) folder. Kahana helps you turn your collective knowledge into hubs that generate income for you.
Create digital products faster than ever. Bulk upload content and files into hubs. Organize with folders, subfolders, and smart links.
Multi-passionate creators and experts from all over the world 🌎
We only win when you win. It’s completely free to get started. We only receive a small percentage once you start earning on Kahana.
Creator (Free Forever)
Get all the basics to monetize your expertise.
- 2 hubs
- Start generating revenue
- Real-time collaboration
- Admin tools
- Sync across devices
- 1 GB storage
For power users who want unlimited revenue streams.
Everything in Creator, plus
- Unlimited hubs
- Unlimited revenue streams
- 5 GB storage
- Priority support
Create, collaborate, and monetize with your team.
Everything in Expert, plus
- 50 GB storage
- Advanced permissions & controls
- Pay as you grow, you’ll be able to reconcile costs for anyone who’s joined your team before each billing cycle
- Designed for expanded collaboration controls to ensure your hubs adhere to community guidelines
Advanced controls & support to run your entire organization.
Everything in Team Collaboration, plus
- SAML, Single-Sign On (SSO)
- White glove 24/7 support
- Dedicated success manager (100+ seats)
- Custom & Advanced Reporting
- Time & Usage Reporting
- Custom Integrations
- Storage as needed
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email our customer support [email protected]
- What does Kahana do?
- Kahana is a collaborative SaaS platform that enables users to build and charge for access to hubs of content. These hubs typically include files, notes, methodologies, best practices, templates, research, etc. that users have curated and created.
- How much does Kahana cost?
- There is no out-of-pocket cost for signing up for Kahana. In addition, no credit card or payment information is required for the free plan. Kahana also offers paid plans for premium features. While there is no upfront cost to monetize, Kahana takes a small percentage of earnings as users earn money through monetized hubs.
- Can I use Kahana for free?
- Kahana is totally free to use forever. In fact, if you remain on Kahana's free plan and never get a subscriber on a hub, you'll never pay a dime.
- How do I get paid from Kahana?
- To get paid from Kahana, connect your Stripe account. Once the connection is confirmed, you can manage your payouts to occur automatically or manually through Stripe. In a nutshell, you earn money when people subscribe to your monetized hubs.